Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vandweller guys
If I was a drinking person, I'd have to cry in my beer.  You younguns think you have all the fun?  Not so us old folks know what it takes.  Ed
Add Thank You Reply
No more replys.  I guess this has died for lack of interest.  I'm still looking and hoping.  Ed
Add Thank You Reply
Mouldy, I am guessing I am the only 23 year old guy on here that you could be talking about haha.  Living in California with my wonderful girlfriend, so you will have to do your playboying on your own.

Shaun Squid
Add Thank You Reply
Where abouts in Cali, I'm in SoCal right now. Heading to Bishop next week and then to Truckee a couple weeks after that.
Add Thank You Reply

Sacramento, CA.  Still working on my van, been so busy between working two jobs with lots of overtime and going to school so got a ways to go.  Will be hitting the road for about a month hopefully by may/june.

Add Thank You Reply
I to would like to find that right person some day, i ll just have to see where life takes me                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Add Thank You Reply
Not to start this thing up again,but, I found her.  Life truly is great.  Ed
Add Thank You Reply
Wahoo! ... Ain't love grand!  ...You'll have someone to hold your hand during after your surgery.  ..Happy for you,
Add Thank You Reply
Wow!  twokniveskatie,,u sound like a woman with a great outlook with ur description of men vandwellers,,,hope to run into a woman with ur same attitude to travel an share the world with!!!,,,oh! and btw,,,49 an single!!

Travel On!!!
Add Thank You Reply
1oleman Wrote:

I'm not too particular,  needs to be old enough to "know better"!!

hmmm... I'm not there yet. When does that happen?

The Tuckerbag
Add Thank You Reply