Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Us Your Pet
    Bosco loves his new dog bed Tongue

And... today is national love your pet day? ha! Shhhh... he doesn't need an excuse for more treats!
-Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair-
Add Thank You Reply
Great looking pets.
Thanks for sharing.
----------------------------------
Jay and Margie. 92 Dodge Maxi van. 300 watts Renogy solar, 2X 6volt deep cycle @ 230Ah.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. ~Edward Abbey
Add Thank You Reply
Here's a better picture of my little monster ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add Thank You Reply
Love the hiking boots...ready for adventure.
Jay and Margie. 92 Dodge Maxi van. 300 watts Renogy solar, 2X 6volt deep cycle @ 230Ah.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. ~Edward Abbey
Add Thank You Reply
This is my companion. He has been with me since 2003, and has to approve everything I do to the van. He has enough Siamese to be a talker.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
Kathleen (06-20-2017)
GS, you've got quite a snooperviser there to make sure the job is done right Big Grin

Add Thank You Reply
    Here is my little buddy, Bela. She loves to go with me.
Have a great day!
Jo

2003 LTV on Sprinter chassis, 2500 Onan LP gen., 140 watts solar.

Add Thank You Reply
Bela is a beauty. That's quite a chunk of jewelry around her neck.

Add Thank You Reply
what a great thread why didn't anybody think of this before?

scout and me doing some exploring.
highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Oh boy, Scout is riding in style.
Thanks for sharing.

Add Thank You Reply