Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Us Your Pet
come on people only 11 posts of pets. we can do better. highdesertranger

ok ok ok. here's another. highdesertranger

Add Thank You Reply
            My babies! Cricket is the love of my life. She is now five years old. She's a certified therapy dog and brings joy to everyone she meets. She is the boss though and a curl of her lip will send any dog running.
4 year old Gable is better known as Dufus which is how he acts or Moose which is what he looks like. He's a lover though and still hasn't realized that he's too big to be a lap dog.
Liza is the black sheep of the family. She is 7 months old and Cricket's puppy. Wild Child is her nickname and she lives up to it. Very sweet and will just melt into your arms when you pick her up.
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour
http://middleagedworkamper.blogspot.com/
Add Thank You Reply
Good lookin' family you've got there, dancer.

We all know more of y'all have traveling buddies...Let's see 'em Smile
----------------------------------
Jay and Margie. 92 Dodge Maxi van. 300 watts Renogy solar, 2X 6volt deep cycle @ 230Ah.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. ~Edward Abbey
Add Thank You Reply

Always ready
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to jeepbri for this post:
willsway128 (11-16-2015)
Hey there JeepBri, what's your buddy's name?? Looks very watchful.

Highdesert, is Scout warming his bed or yours Big Grin
Jay and Margie. 92 Dodge Maxi van. 300 watts Renogy solar, 2X 6volt deep cycle @ 230Ah.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. ~Edward Abbey
Add Thank You Reply
nice pics everybody. bindi&us I guess it depends who you ask. if you were to ask me I would say it was my bed but if you were to ask scout he would say it is his bed. anyways, it's his until I go to bed then we share. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
This is Ms. Cookie. This is an older picture and her color has lightened some. She is part yorkie and as they get older their color changes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add Thank You Reply
Ms. Cookie is a cutie Smile

Add Thank You Reply
Here she is, doin' what she does best..    
Add Thank You Reply
Miss Moose has grown up! She's almost out of her wiggly puppy phase and has a disturbingly large vocabulary

I'm not angry, it's just my face.

http://gnomesizednomad.blogspot.com/
Add Thank You Reply