Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Us Your Pet
Miss Moose is beautiful, but I'm partial to dog with some substance to them!
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
Two of my crew. Abby and Pickle. Pickle was suppose to be a short term foster after the Colorado floods. Yeah, short term.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add Thank You Reply
Cute kids.
Bad Pickle for chewing the drivers controls Confused
----------------------------------
Jay and Margie. 92 Dodge Maxi van. 300 watts Renogy solar, 2X 6volt deep cycle @ 230Ah.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. ~Edward Abbey
Add Thank You Reply
'The Monkey' likes to hike, he also loves to eat (he's a Beagle). He does not like carrying his own food.

Spiff

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Spaceman Spiff for this post:
Kathleen (06-20-2017)
Monkey does a good job of the sad eyed look (he's a beagle, after all), but I see that little trick ain't working.
My friend has a beagle who bumps a ball back in the air with his nose. He's a cool partner for my wheelchair bound friend. Smarter than they look, LOL.
----------------------------------
Jay and Margie. 92 Dodge Maxi van. 300 watts Renogy solar, 2X 6volt deep cycle @ 230Ah.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. ~Edward Abbey
Add Thank You Reply
great pic spaceman. and the Oscar for best actor goes to the monkey. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Here is Ares (short hair) and Kronos (long hair) my two Chihuahuas.

Add Thank You Reply
Oh, everybody's being good!
Add Thank You Reply
The Chihuahua is the only domestic animal that intimidates me. I get along with everything else.
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
You've already met Bela but I took her picture at the beach last week and thought I would share since Patrick likes pictures, pictures, pictures! LOL. (I do too!)

Have a great day!
Jo

2003 LTV on Sprinter chassis, 2500 Onan LP gen., 140 watts solar.

Add Thank You Reply