VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Do you use Technomadia's app "US Public Lands?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They could use your help! From their Facebook Page

"If you're enjoying our latest mobile app - US Public Lands - we could really use some more reviews in the app store!

Several negative ones have been left, primarily from folks not getting the point (ie. thinking it's a campground locator, not a land boundary map) - and it's bringing down our overall ratings.

Your reviews help other folks determine if this is the right app for them.. and help us sell more copies! Thanks!!

http://www.twostepsbeyond.com/apps/uspubliclands

(PS. If we gifted you a copy with a promo code, unfortunately Apple won't allow you to leave a review. )"
Boo facebook. They have an account here. Why can't they hustle their own app?
Agree. Why advertise for them.
Because we are all in this thing together so why not help each other?
Bob
(07-21-2014, 10:00 PM)RVTravel Wrote: [ -> ]Agree. Why advertise for them.

Because sharing is caring and they paid the fee. Lol

Why not advertise for them? It's obviously a good app, and people should know about it. Just like how your big brother always liked that cool game and recommended it to his buds.
(07-19-2014, 09:50 PM)Drifted_Cowboy Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't they hustle their own app?

I wasn't advertising, I was sharing their request for help.

All their RVing/boondocking/full-timing apps have been mentioned on the forum before, many times.

Just like I mention Bob's websites and this forum whenever anyone asks for go-to informational help, in the other forums in which I am active and/or moderate.

It's called sharing. It's something that most people in the RVing/boondocking/full-timing community excel.
no doey the face thingy. sorry. highdesertranger