VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk is Pure Crap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This used to be a good app. Not anymore. It doesn't update my list of active topics, selectively let's me know active topics with responses, does not include topics that are new. What happened? It was not as good as forum runner ( don't think it ever was ) but now it is absolutely unusable. Is anybody else having trouble with this big smoking dog turd of an app? Seriously, it was ok less than a year ago... Now it's poop.
If you find a decent replacement, hopefully you can post back with it. As to app usefulness, seems like this happens to quite a few apps. They start out pretty great, then go downhill for whatever reasons(they sellout!!! Lol).
In theory it is great. Brilliant actually. It fails miserably at what it does. Makes you think you are getting stuff (and you are, just not all of it) when you are not.
Give this a try, works on all web pages not just forums.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uc.browser.en&hl=en
Thanks Loo!
Just a comment I tried the IC browser and for me it was a no. Had more difficulty with that than I did just using chrome.
I have no problems with tapatalk, work just fine. I have you tried to uninstall and then reinstall it?
(02-24-2015, 12:49 PM)pmekdahl01 Wrote: [ -> ]I have no problems with tapatalk, work just fine. I have you tried to uninstall and then reinstall it?
Are you sure? My participated list does not update for ANY post I comment on. Only post I start myself.
Yeah, mine does that too. But every post in have replied over the last 3 or so months does not show up. Only the ones I start. And yes. I just spent an hour deleting tapatalk reinstalling tapatalk (after a phone reboot). It is exactly the same. No shit. Exactly. An entire hour of my life I will never get back. I stand by my statement. Tapatalk is pure crap. And I am not alone. A two star rating at the App Store proves that.
Pages: 1 2