VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Best wifi booster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Which wifi booster would work well for an urban vandweller?

Are you happy with the one that you have?

This one seems to get okay reviews...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005K4A47U/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1432014028&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=wifi+booster+rv&dpPl=1&dpID=51XhKl3uxDL&ref=plSrch&dpPl=1&dpID=51XhKl3uxDL&ref=plSrch

Thoughts?
I am surprised no one has replied. isn't there a thread on this very subject? sorry I can't help I don't have one yet. highdesertranger
Me too.
I just did a wifi booster search and got seven threads. I guess no one wants to talk about it at the moment. to bad because I also need all the info on this that I can absorb in my little pea brain. highdesertranger
This works for me.... when the damned signal has something on the other end. Cable One internet sucks. I also have a netzero mifi and am looking for a cheaper one.
Who's WiFi signal are you boosting?
Are you accessing a public WiFi and boosting it to your computer?
Bob has something that works. He is able to I am sure he will chime in soon.  He is able to access this site from his van... Quite often.   
Im just looking to boost signals from coffee shops etc so i dont have to be parked right in front of their business.
(05-21-2015, 08:45 AM)One Awesome Inch Wrote: [ -> ]Im just looking to boost signals from coffee shops etc so i  dont have to be parked right in front of their business.

Gotcha, that I understand.
I haven't bought mine, yet.  I was planning to get something from WeBoost (formerly Wilson Electronics).  This company specializes in this kind of thing and has an excellent reputation.  I just assume they know what they are doing.

Regards
John
Pages: 1 2 3 4