VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Suggestions, please!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(02-29-2016, 08:02 AM)KayakGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Hey FlipFlops -- Downsizing has been the biggest challenge I have ever taken on.  OH. MY. GOSH.  What an endeavor!  I am getting there, however, and anxious to get out there when my old house sells (hopefully this year).  I have my van, and have it fixed up.  One mistake I made was fixing it up over the last year to what I thought I wanted.  It's comfy and I love it, but I have ended up changing some things and thus essentially wasting money. Not a lot, but still.  I think several here have the right idea.  Get the essentials, get out there, and then do it as you go along. I think you will get a better idea of what you need and want.  Wish I had done it that way and not got into overthinking everything.

That's one reason I keep everything portable.  Your needs can change rather suddenly, and if everything is portable, it is just a matter of rearranging, rather than rebuilding.
"learn as you go. "
yes. As I over night more , I discover how important warm clothing / bedding is.
& to keep everything organized so I can find things in the dark if I want to
go stealth
(02-29-2016, 01:53 PM)Off Grid 24/7 Wrote: [ -> ]That's one reason I keep everything portable.  Your needs can change rather suddenly, and if everything is portable, it is just a matter of rearranging, rather than rebuilding.

Thanks for your tips!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4