VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: I Love Sports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Football, baseball, hockey, they are all great. There's a game tomorrow. I have no idea who is playing what, but I know that DH will sit in front of the TV staring like a zombie for hours. He will stay out from under my feet. I can go shopping, read a book, go out with friends, and when I come back, my zombie - er, I mean my husband - will be right where I left him, happy and content and staying out of trouble. I might even make sure he has a pizza and some beer.
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
Now I need to ask.
What would you do if he didn't like sports?????
(03-02-2016, 08:54 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: [ -> ]Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
Now I need to ask.
What would you do if he didn't like sports?????

I don't like to think about that, rvpopeye. I suspect that it may involve chloroform.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH !
Guess it's good he is happy in front of the tube then....
"I might even make sure he has a pizza and some beer." I like sports too. highdesertranger
Though I'm a female, I love football and baseball. I can skip the rest. While I can listen to baseball on the internet and enjoy the play-by-play, football needs to be seen and I seldom get to watch it. One of the sacrifices of living on the road.
(03-02-2016, 09:26 PM)mockturtle Wrote: [ -> ]Though I'm a female, I love football and baseball.  I can skip the rest.  While I can listen to baseball on the internet and enjoy the play-by-play, football needs to be seen and I seldom get to watch it.  One of the sacrifices of living on the road.

We got the sports channels on the satellite package so he can watch.
Too much BS in Pro sports, if I wanna watch a game I go to the High School I went to and watch whatever game but it's real
(03-03-2016, 07:50 AM)gcal Wrote: [ -> ]We got the sports channels on the satellite package so he can watch.

I don't have satellite but, if I did, I'd probably do that.  I seldom have shore power and don't watch enough TV to warrant a big inverter.
(03-02-2016, 09:26 PM)mockturtle Wrote: [ -> ]Though I'm a female, I love football and baseball.  I can skip the rest.  While I can listen to baseball on the internet and enjoy the play-by-play, football needs to be seen and I seldom get to watch it.  One of the sacrifices of living on the road.

But one of the bonuses of living on the road is the chance to see plenty of games in person.
I enjoy minor league baseball and high school/college basketball & football (and I love the marching bands) - I'm hoping to catch a lot of them when I get out on the road.
Pages: 1 2