VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: I'm gonna be in so much trouble for asking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As a man, I am not allowed to post in the Girl's Room.  I have noticed a thread down there titled "Goodbye to my Clothes", which has me wondering:

When did Gypsy Rose Lee join the forum?

Regards
John
Perhaps a better question, Who knew who Gypsy Rose Lee was without Google? ;P
I thought someone got a summer job at Readers Oasis Books in Quartzsite.   Big Grin

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/31581
Rose Lee and Virginia Bell both danced at the Globe in Atlantic City. Saw both as well as others.
(04-10-2016, 06:44 PM)BradKW Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a better question, Who knew who Gypsy Rose Lee was without Google?  ;P

Oh man,  I feel old now!  I grew up watching her biopic" GYPSY"!    You should try to catch it BradKW,

"Let me entertain you..."   Tongue  The Natalie Wood version is the best version.
I remember Gypsy, she had her own TV show in the 60's. She had a real rags to riches career. She was such a scandal at the time and would be considered so tame today.

Guy
you braved the girls room??? i caught between kudos and you stupid fool
i'm scared of the girls room
(04-10-2016, 06:44 PM)BradKW Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a better question, Who knew who Gypsy Rose Lee was without Google?  ;P

KIDS today, Brad!!! Don't you know not to make fun of your elders? Besides, I'm pretty sure we out-number you younguns here. Tongue

The Natalie Wood movie was my first film that was of an "erotic" nature. I was probably just a "young" teen then....
I'm sure that the thread is not as exciting as it's title.  Maybe I'm wrong though.

Keeping hope alive!
(04-10-2016, 06:31 PM)Optimistic Paranoid Wrote: [ -> ]As a man, I am not allowed to post in the Girl's Room. 

Regards
John

It's OK, just write on the walls like everyone else with your crayon, left handed. They'll never know it was you.  Cool
Pages: 1 2