VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: North Dakota
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Has anyone here thought about going to N. Dakota for a visit? I'm going to load up and go with a couple of other Veterans tomorrow. Anyone in the area pm me if I can get tapatalk to work.

Stay safe. Rob

[attachment=10382]
That's a great thing you're doing Rob. Truly sad what is happening there. Wish I could get out there myself. Thanks for your service and continued service doing things like this. I tip my hat to you and all others like you. Much respect.

Matt
More power to you and your mission.  One thing many different sides can agree on.
This Is from my IPad, I think I have it in tune with the site.
Appointment Date/Time Status Clinic Location
03/22/2017 08:00 FUTURE FTW COWTOWN PACEMAKER FORT WORTH VA CLINIC
02/22/2017 13:00 FUTURE FTW MH STETSON MURPHY FORT WORTH VA CLINIC
11/28/2016 09:30 NOT APPLICABLE XFW PROTIME LAB ONLY FORT WORTH VA CLINIC

After my 0930 lab work I am done until February. Time to say hi to ND and if not in jail.. Quartsite. Life is good.
I'm heading to North Dakota on December 1st and staying through the 6th. I will be visiting religious friends of mine in Bismarck. I'm attending the Advent Oblate retreat at Annunciation Monastery (also where the University of Mary is). A lot of the Benedictine sisters there are friends of mine as well as a couple of the priests that work there at the monastery and at the university. I will also be volunteering at their homeless shelter, Ministry on the Margins. I also plan on visiting some Native American friends there at the camp at the pipe line.

Are you going out there, too, Gunny? From what I read, I am assuming that's what you plan on doing.

VanGrrl57 Smile
Right now we (there are a few vets going) are going to go where we may be of some use. I can't say much it would be political A lot depends on what the Corps of Engineers decides and what reactions there are to that. I'll send pictures that will be apolitical, just representative. Rob
Hopefully, we can meet up there, Gunny. It will be cool to meet a member of the Tribe. Big Grin

VanGrrl57 Big Grin
I will send you a pm. when things are settled..
Sounds good. Looking forward to it.  Big Grin

VanGrrl57 Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9