VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Northern Arizona Wind and Solar S&B?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Called but they are closed. I am wondering if they have a store I can enter to buy charge controller & battery meter? Thanks!
Checking their site and forum I see a office but no mention of a store front.

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun
4091 E Huntington Drive, Suite B
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Office: (800) 383-0195 or (928) 526-8017
Fax: (928) 527-0729
Office hours: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Arizona Time, Mon-Fri. Closed on most major (federal) holidays.
I have been there last July to buy some welding cable for an install. There is an office.
Since most of their work is solar installations, they don't have a conventional retail sales outlet. They are tucked away in an industrial area that I needed guidance in finding last spring.

The sales rep went to extraordinary trouble to help me match my battery charger to both my battery bank and my power sources.

I highly recommend them!
Yes, you walk in, give them money, and walk out with the product.
Do they do installations too?
(01-27-2017, 10:17 PM)akrvbob Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you walk in, give them money, and walk out with the product.
Excellent. This is what I was wondering and didn't want to wait till Monday.

(01-27-2017, 10:53 PM)Gunny Wrote: [ -> ]Do they do installations too?
From their "about us" page. "Take a look at our photo gallery to see systems that we've installed and systems installed by our customers."
Their website...
https://www.solar-electric.com
Thanks, Bryan. It's almost information overload, I had considered passing thru on the way home and getting a system installed but I've looked at so many...Damn.

Rob
It does get to information overload. Makes my brain freeze up lol. No idea what installing a system runs, but I imagine its about the same(ish) as mechanics. I spent 4k at the mechanics and if I had done it myself, it would prob have been around $1500. But! I'm not a mechanic so I'm not sure what jobs are hard or really where to even start. If money is tight, maybe try to barter with someone(s) here to do the install. Their time, your beer(after)!

EDIT: Rereading this made me realize I might be exaggerating abit with how much you would save. I have no idea what installs cost. They might be really reasonable!
(01-28-2017, 12:28 AM)Gunny Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Bryan. It's almost information overload, I had considered passing thru on the way home and getting a system installed but I've looked at so many...Damn.

Rob

Money spent there is a safe bet.  They make a good profit, but they have a reputation of not selling junk or ripping people off.  Top quality work.

You might want to call ahead and talk to them.
Pages: 1 2