VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: License Plate Surveilance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"We The People" need to rise up enmasse and demand this process be stopped. We here in Tallahassee, Florida did that with the stupid and illegal "traffic light camera" system. Got it cancelled. That was local, sure. But scale it up to the State and Federal level as needed. Saying "I have nothing to hide" is woefully shortsided. Innocent folks get fined, jailed and screwed every day.
The lawmakers WORK FOR US, it is high time we remind them of that fact.
No, this isn't a "political" post, just common sense and a call to stop playing the victim. We can get this abuse stopped, IF we work together.
WHOA!

Have you ever known a law to be used only for what the original intent was? Me neither.

This isn't about being caught by law for breaking a law.

This isn't about "them" knowing what your license tag is...

This is about how "THEY" can know where YOU and I are at any given time with this surveillance.

The UT computer system can track all of us all the time....

they probably do already with cell pings and NAV use... but now they really have "eyes" on us.

Add this to the CDC wanting to authority (they asked, did they get it?) to stop ANYONE from crossing a State line just in case they suspect us of carrying a communicable disease, apprehending us (kidnap?) and holding us for this purpose AND administering drugs for the disease they SUSPECT we might have. HUH? Orwellian for sure.
(02-03-2017, 02:20 PM)Gary68 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:GotSmart Wrote: [/url]Just dont be a problem
i will classify this in the "do as i say not as i do" section Smile

I will let you know that I have NEVER been caught doing anything that I would get in trouble for.   Angel

Quote: “You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”

― 
Eleanor Roosevelt
[url=http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/44566.Eleanor_Roosevelt]
Currently there are 325,513,968 people in the US.  Does anyone seriously think that they are being watched?  

If survelience was that good, there would not be a "10 most wanted" list.
On the bright side, I now know they can hear me yelling my commentary at the TV! No one has listened to me for years, its almost refreshing!
If they want to find you they just look in the BIG computer of the file they have on you and 
get your facial reconition pattern or voice pattern and hit search .............
... .. ..     ...BAM 
There you are , with them watching you through the nearest camera , they then have your gps location of your exact location and so then they trigger the nearest remote controlled nano tech drone to crawl up your leg to do further detective work , it never ends.
(02-03-2017, 04:25 PM)Cry Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't read thru this all, a few of the responses just made me sad. Each and everyone of you break the law multiple times in a day. You can pretend all you want that you're not a "criminal" and have nothing to worry about. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

There was an act of congress signed into law in Oct 26, 2001. Wont name it because I am afraid of getting political. This wasn't the start of such actions, but that specific one was a freedom buster.

I was given my life and my rights by an authority that dwarfs any on earth. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It is sad. And might I add, Freedom is an illusion. We are not truly free until we dispose of our DL, SS#, birth certificate, all deeds and title to property, and federal currency aka federal debt.
In England, (UK) there are 4,900,000 cameras.  One for every 14 people.  

It is a major crime to own or transport a knife more than 4 inches long without a verifiable reason. 

They drink about 17 drinks a week average. 

I think we got it made.
(02-03-2017, 01:58 PM)Optimistic Paranoid Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it will just be simplest to have an EZ pass on your vehicle.  That way you'll never hear from them.

I do have it.  I've had it for years.   Who wants to stop at tolls anyways?    You can set how much they take out of your account.  So mine is set for $50, when it gets down to $10 it automatically deducts $50 more.  I got it back when I still rode a motorcycle as it was always a pain paying tolls on a bike.  

Works in any state, never have to worry about if you have cash or not.  and in Mass you get a discount on the toll for using it.
(02-03-2017, 11:31 AM)Queen Wrote: [ -> ]Whoever is watching my life must be bored to death.  Although I did get to eat an amazing cupcake today, so that was probably a thrill for them.

Yep my life is like watching paint dry - they must be bored to tears! Ha! Ha!
E-ZPass States: DE, IL, IN, KY, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, VA, WV.

Others:
CA has FasTrak
FL has SunPass
GA has Peach Pass and Cruise Card
KS has K-Tag
LA has GeauxPass
OK has Pikepass
TX has TxTag (and within Texas, Houston's EZ Tag and Dallas's TollTag)
UT has ExpressPass

States that don't have toll roads:
AR, AZ, CA, HI, IA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NV, OR, ND, NE, NM, RI, SD, TN, VT, WI, WY.

AK has one toll-tunnel to the town of Whittier (a dead-end), but nowhere else.

I'll be staying in the southwestern U.S.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8