VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Met GotSmart today (pic attached)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-06-2017, 06:29 AM)AbuelaLoca Wrote: [ -> ]A hot tub is possible, although I doubt I'd want a floating laptop in there with me! And, bardo... we're cute singles too :-D

OK.  Humidity might be a problem.
(02-06-2017, 07:38 AM)GotSmart Wrote: [ -> ]OK.  Humidity might be a problem.

Ha!! I was thinking on a trailer to be pulled along, but it looks like that fits!
(02-05-2017, 12:47 PM)bardo Wrote: [ -> ]Cute couple

My thoughts exactly. Look at those smiles!
How fun!!! Thanks for the fantastic pic!!
PS. You both are adorable!
I have never been called that before.  Southern people have called me special, but I'm sure that was an insult.  Confused
Hey John, you're looking good, hurry up and get on the road and come visit, since it looks like I'm not going anywhere at least until summer.
(02-06-2017, 11:02 PM)GotSmart Wrote: [ -> ]I have never been called that before.  Southern people have called me special, but I'm sure that was an insult.  Confused

Kinda like when they say "bless your heart"?
Ya'all wouldn't think we'd be smart enough to be sarcastic would you. Ya'll come back ya hear!
(02-06-2017, 11:02 PM)GotSmart Wrote: [ -> ]I have never been called that before.  Southern people have called me special, but I'm sure that was an insult.  Confused

Smile   Isn't that special = W G A F      Bless yore  Heart  = then yore special.........sweet......but special   Wink     Geeeeeez

Jewellann
Pages: 1 2