VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Landfill\dump near Ehrenberg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got some stuff that needs to be dumped at a landfill, dump. Any recommendations near Ehrenberg? Affordable is nice...
This website might help.
https://wastebits.com/region/Arizona
Thnx, in Iowa, you drove on a scale they weighed you and after you dumped your crap, they weighed you again and charged accordingly. But, I hear ya, use google. Just wondering if someone had any suggestions for an affordable one near Ehrenberg. Will check out that site and see what they charge. Thnx again.
If you drive to Quartzsite, it is free.
Quartzsites dump is free? Are you talking about LA Paz County Landfill?
OK, I don't think that my bench seats, air conditioner, and various lengths of hoses would be considered household trash. But great tip for next year when we do hit quartzite!
(02-21-2017, 08:43 AM)Cry Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I don't think that my bench seats, air conditioner, and various lengths of hoses would be considered household trash. But great tip for next year when we do hit quartzite!

You back upto a rail, and throw the stuff into a large dumpster they haul away.  Someone is there to show you where to put appliances.
Smile If your ac works and the seats aren't it to bad of shape you might be able to swap for something at the flea market.  Or donate them.  Years ago in SD my friend told her hubby and I that she wasn't riding to the land fill anymore with us.  It was "embarrasing that people see more stuff coming out than we go in with!"   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

We were good with it.

Jewellann
No idea if the AC works, but it has copper in it. Swapping sounds fun, definitely want to try it some day(that and flea markets). Flea markets seem to be getting more expensive these days? Or have I watched to many flea market flip TV shows...lol.

So it sounds like that place in quartzite would take heavier duty stuff? Cool beans!
Pages: 1 2