VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: NANO-CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard of nano-ceramic window tint?  There's some guy on youtube that got it and claims it cools your rig down tremendously, but he doesn't want to share anything, just wants your clicks for his youtube ads. Sad Anyone know about the subject?  TY
can you post a link, I want to see if it's who I think it is. highdesertranger
(05-24-2017, 03:30 PM)highdesertranger Wrote: [ -> ]can you post a link, I want to see if it's who I think it is.  highdesertranger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0uxJyqDegA
I just got my windows tinted and got ceramic tinting. But if you do a google search on it, it's common and highly recommended. I'm very happy with the cooling I get out of the tint with ceramic. Don't know anything about "nano" though.
(05-24-2017, 04:58 PM)akrvbob Wrote: [ -> ]I just got my windows tinted and got ceramic tinting. But if you do a google search on it, it's common and highly recommended. I'm very happy with the cooling I get out of the tint with ceramic. Don't know anything about "nano" though.

Thanks Bob!  Sending you and your family blessings.
Coincidentally, we just had our windows tinted yesterday. Looking at the papers, they used Llumar cerametrix tints, one on the side windows and a another, a strip at the top of the windshield. Already it feels a lot cooler. We had the same tint (same installer, assume same brand) in our old Subaru and it made a huge difference. I assume with the "cerametrix" is ceramic.

Looks good. We already know it will help with the heat and with privacy. We have the 35% on the windows and 5% on the top of the windshield.
Ted