VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Kay Peterson has passed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The second half of the founders of the Escapees RV Club has passed.  Kay Peterson.

Her memorial will be July 1st and members are asked to tie a red ribbon on their RVs that day, joining in spirit.

Joe and Kay's daughter and her husband took the reigns in 1990.

My condolences.
More Sad News. Sad
Miss Kay's back with Joe RIP.
I had followed Escapees and once had a personal communication with her. She was a lovely woman with a beautiful spirit. I wish I could have met them both in person. I know she wrote 2 or 3 books, I want to get copies of them.

I bet she and Joe are somewhere in another dimension breaking new trails as I write this.
Very sad, but what a legacy she left behind.
Her 1977 book: Home is where You Park it was instrumental in my first trailer that I bought .  moved from apartment and lived in a trailer.
saved a lot of money then. cant bring in something unless something leaves.
With out Escapees and Tioga George I wouldn't be living like I am today, can not thank them enough.
(06-27-2017, 04:40 PM)bullfrog Wrote: [ -> ]With out Escapees and Tioga George I wouldn't be living like I am today, can not thank them enough.

I remember Tioga George. Wasn't he on youtube a few years back?
(06-27-2017, 04:51 PM)Ballenxj Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Tioga George. Wasn't he on youtube a few years back?

he's still on the road at nearly 80 years old ... 
http://blog.vagabonders-supreme.net
Pages: 1 2