VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone on Southeast Florida?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Florida is called the Sunshine State and it is hot and humid during the day but at night it cools down.

Anyone Vandwell here?
I'm in key West and know a number of van dwellers...and those without AC run for cooler climates in the summer. I consider the heat and humidity to be too much for just fans...they usually stick around until it becomes miserable...
(08-25-2017, 12:49 PM)BradKW Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in key West and know a number of van dwellers...and those without AC run for cooler climates in the summer. I consider the heat and humidity to be too much for just fans...they usually stick around until it becomes miserable...

The ones who leave are not fans of the heat!   Cool
(08-25-2017, 12:26 PM)Boyntonstu Wrote: [ -> ]Florida is called the Sunshine State and it is hot and humid during the day but at night it cools down.

Anyone Vandwell here?

I lived in St Pete for 20 years before dwelling. Now I try to be in Florida for the winter.
I'm there a lot for work but I get an airbnb. It's just way too hot for me even at night. In the Winter it's doable if you do better in the heat than I do.