VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: The Roads are Calling and I Must Go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you ever feel this rush of excitement and adventure when you're getting ready to spread your wings and hit the road again? I've been house sitting for a few weeks in the beautiful Page Springs, Cornville, AZ area, and although the place is beautiful, serene, and peaceful, after a while I started feeling like a caged animal, so my wheels are ready to roll again. Going back to my home state California for the holidays, but I'm already thinking Montana for the Summer  Smile

Or maybe I shouldn't rush it and enjoy the process; however, the road is on my mind, and I started whistling "El Condor Pasa" by Daniel Alomia :
 "A man gets tied up to the ground, he gives the world its saddest sound".  In this case a woman  Smile

The roads are calling, and I must go!

RollingOM
Yep, you've got "hitch itch". Once you start traveling, I don't think it's possible to cure it. The only wall to quell the symptoms is to hit the road again.
(11-11-2017, 04:40 PM)RVtrek Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, you've got "hitch itch".  Once you start traveling, I don't think it's possible to cure it.  The only wall to quell the symptoms is to hit the road again.

You got me  Smile
Don't think its ever cured...

Even when I wanted to take time off, and go back to ohio and be around friends and family and work a bit, one month after I was ready to get the hell out of there. lol
(11-12-2017, 08:41 AM)WanderLoveJosh Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think its ever cured...

Even when I wanted to take time off, and go back to ohio and be around friends and family and work a bit, one month after I was ready to get the hell out of there. lol

I know, specially when they start criticizing your life style.