VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Elderly budget care-campground plus. Who would be interested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(02-10-2018, 02:15 PM)Deal Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone checked out California based Medical programs?

There are excellent programs in Cali.
(Oregon is pretty decent too...but BRRRRR!)

If only the properties in CA did not cost so much, with taxes that could choke a whale...along with zoning caveats that would make the most calm individual go postal!

Then again, if there was ever something people could get behind in a crowd-funding scenario, I think this would be it.

Any retired fund-raisers here?
(02-08-2018, 10:14 PM)jacks18614 Wrote: [ -> ]The folks with COPD might have an issue with the amount of O2 at 5800 feet.

A place like this already exists it's called Florida.

I have COPD. The altitude would be a problem for me.
I'm actually looking to move **down** to 5,800'.
I like your ideas and attitude. Don't let the details get you down although the elevation might. Then again, I'm interested in property at about 8k feet. I need SNOW!
(02-18-2018, 03:41 PM)Headache Wrote: [ -> ]I like your ideas and attitude.  Don't let the details get you down although the elevation might.  
Then again, I'm interested in property at about 8k feet.  I need SNOW!
Snow is wonderful... stuff because it helps mother Nature help us with our Health Smile ...
Then again, I'm interested in property for an ICE-rink  Heart

Commercial ice arenas are way too expensive. Much better & more convenient to just Jump & Spin right in the yard Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4