VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Roaming Address ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today I emailed my Washington State reps. asking for the Drivers license for the state be changed. I want a roaming address. that address will be the Vehicle license number to what I drive. along with my Mail forwarding address. this would allow me to have a real roaming address and then I would be able to have the enhanced Drivers license and use any bank of choice. and it would all be a legal way without me having to tell little white lies about where I really live. is this a good idea or not
I have never heard of that. I can't find anything about it on the web. Can you point me in the right direction to learn about this?

The Dire Wolfess
Quixotic dreaming.
Would be easier to domicile in a place that already allows that. Florida, I think?
or South Dakota, Nevada