VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Youtube on the current status of WalMart's overnight parking policies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4...-Jin-YF8Lw]
12:41
[/url]

[color=var(--yt-endpoint_-_color)][color=var(--yt-primary-text-color)][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAH2o6ieWGI]Is WALMART RV PARKING Over? Why are Walmarts turning away...[/color][/color]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAH2o6ieWGI
You must be the maker of these videos?
I know it's true I saw it on Youtube. that's the first place I go to get legal info. highdesertranger
(09-12-2018, 10:00 AM)highdesertranger Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's true I saw it on Youtube.  that's the first place I go to get legal info.  highdesertranger

Unless you limit your involvement in cheaprvliving to this forum and don't follow the hundreds (thousands?) of it's founder on youtube, which is full of legal advice relating to nomadic living, rvs, public lands and "stealth parking" in places like parking lots.
I watch youtube all the time. all I am saying is don't believe everything thing you hear on there. there are 2 sides to every story. you rarely get both sides on youtube. you have posted 4 or 5 of these doomsday videos today none of them show both sides to the story. highdesertranger
Clickbait...the video AND this thread.

Next.
(yawn)

What exactly is the bug that OP seems to have up his ass about vandwelling, from all his posts...?
(09-12-2018, 02:48 PM)lenny flank Wrote: [ -> ](yawn)

What exactly is the bug that OP seems to have up his ass about vandwelling, from all his posts...?

Dunno about the bug, but there is also parking on the side street nearby to a big box commercial area where you will also find truckers parking to wait overnight, still easy walking distance to the store.    ~crofter
(09-12-2018, 12:04 PM)highdesertranger Wrote: [ -> ]I watch youtube all the time.  all I am saying is don't believe everything thing you hear on there.  there are 2 sides to every story.  you rarely get both sides on youtube.  you have posted 4 or 5 of these doomsday videos today none of them show both sides to the story.  highdesertranger

I've stayed in WalMart lots a time or two. And the reason I posted this link is that I agree 100% with it and wanted to share it with other cheap nomads.
(09-12-2018, 12:31 PM)tx2sturgis Wrote: [ -> ]Clickbait...the video AND this thread.

Next.

And what isn't "clickbait".  Bob's said he makes decent money off his videos and I'm more than fine with that. He obviously works hard to produce a fine product many benefit from. I'd say the same about this lady's youtube.
Pages: 1 2