VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Crossing the border for RX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(02-19-2019, 02:40 AM)wayne49 Wrote: [ -> ]Older people crossing the border for their personal meds are not the droids they are looking for.

Well, being a geezer myself, I've been asked a lot of questions.  Just try to stay cool.   I may not be their "target audience", but in my experience, those folks are like any bureaucrat.  They like to display their power, even when at places like Algodones which may have hundreds of people in line waiting to go across.  

I made the mistake of coming back on a Sunday afternoon the first time, and waited about 2 hours to come across. 

I'm not looking to increase anyone's paranoia, in fact, just the opposite.  They may act like they're singling you out for scrutiny, but they're not.  They're pretty much doing the same thing with everyone.  And I've never been asked to go sit in a room and be interrogated. 

In fact, in most places THAT I'VE BEEN, everybody coming across are geezers like me!   Big Grin

Regards,

WP
Pages: 1 2 3 4