VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Favorite Email Newsletters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, 
I am curious what everyone's thoughts are on email newsletters for the RV, van life, overlanding communities. I am new to email newsletters but really like them, and would like to know what everyone recommends. I definitely read news, browse blogs and youtube and all that, but curious specific to email newsletters. I only read one now: vanheads.com and like it. 

What email newsletters do you read and recommend Heart ? What topics do you look for in email newsletters Idea ? Which do you dislike and why Confused ?
Welcome to the forum...…………your first 3 posts all pushing your agenda……Try introducing yourself.

" Which do you dislike "…………...I personally dislike SPAM...…….

I miss the good olde days with the 10 post requirement...…

""Those Were The Days My Friend...……I Wish They'd Never End.""
yes go to the "Newcomers Corner" and give us an intro. highdesertranger
(04-29-2020, 07:48 AM)abnorm Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum...…………your first 3 posts all pushing your agenda……Try introducing yourself.

" Which do you dislike "…………...I personally dislike SPAM...…….

I miss the good olde days with the 10 post requirement...…

""Those Were The Days My Friend...……I Wish They'd Never End.""

Same here. I don't want any "email newsletters". My email is reserved for friends, family, and actual business relationships. If I want to read content otherwise, I'll go click on it.

As far as the original poster, quit posting thinly veiled advertisements and go be a real contributor to the community by at least telling us who you are and what your interest in the place is.

My two cents.