VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Good camp chair? [split] 14 day limit, National Forest, Arizona
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For camping chairs you could try Menards if you'll be passing near one. They have a huge patio section and also a seasonal camping section they set up normally each summer.. Last year they had a huge variety of camping chairs from simple ones to the high end zero gravity style.
Thanks for the tips. I appreciate that and I'll research them. Today I rented a mailbox about 20 miles from here because there are a couple things on Amazon I really can't get anywhere else. Walmart wants to ship that chair about 12 days out so I have to give it some thought
(04-30-2020, 07:42 PM)MotorVation Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the tips. I appreciate that and I'll research them. Today I rented a mailbox about 20 miles from here because there are a couple things on Amazon I really can't get anywhere else. Walmart wants to ship that chair about 12 days out so I have to give it some thought
Don't forget that Home Depot also has outdoor furniture in stock, including folding camp chairs and lots more outdoor furniture items with free in store pickup on some online orders. It can be a bit slow for them to get some items delivered to the store.  They also stock paper supplies as well as sanitizing products in the stores at reasonable prices. So a store to remember as an alternative to Walmart and Amazon as they are located in many areas.
I think my next camp chair will be the old aluminum frame plastic weave jobs. light and easy, fairly comfortable.
That's what I have Danny, it's so light and easy to store.
I have a Kermit chair, a little pricey but quality shows and made in usa.
https://www.kermitchair.com
At a seat height of 11.5 inches, I don't think I could get in or out of that chair.
good point Brian. I didn't notice that, that is pretty short. highdesertranger
Those little Kermit chairs are pretty comfy, they do sit very low, although you can buy extensions for them.

They are popular in the motorcycle touring/camping community since they pack down so small.
I have a GCI Pico Chair that I like. It's comfortable, has lots of pockets, and folds down to 1/16 of its size that's easy for me to cary and store in the van.
Pages: 1 2