VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Lost my Drivers License
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I’m halfway to Arizona from Iowa, and realized I’ve lost my license. I’ll have to call the couple places I stopped at on the way and see if I left them at a some places.

Well I have a picture of my license on my phone, plus I have a physical copy of my birth certificate.

This is so frustrating. Guess I’ll be calling the Iowa DOT in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was able to go to the Iowa DOT website and apply for a temp license they will email me. It will be valid for 6 months. So this would be a good time to figure out which state I want to get my vehicle registered in and get a permanent license.

I thought I had lost my entire wallet going through Iowa once in a rental car! I was frantic and turned the car upside down and finally found it deep between seat and center armrest. Glad it worked out for you to mdoverl...
(03-30-2021, 10:43 PM)mdoverl Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to go to the Iowa DOT website and apply for a temp license they will email me. It will be valid for 6 months. So this would be a good time to figure out which state I want to get my vehicle registered in and get a permanent license.

Well that was relatively painless, apart from the initial panic attack!