VanDweller Community Forums

Full Version: Need BLM Land info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In planning of possible short-term stays on BLM lands, I have yet to find any actual locations in my early stages of research that are suitable (& tolerable) for said stays.
Can any of you give me some locations northwest & southwest for short-term visits (up to 14-days)?
I have trouble finding actual maps for that, & would like to find towns that have supplies for living necessities.
If any of you can offer some direction, I'd appreciate it!
-Robert
xj700 Wrote:In planning of possible short-term stays on BLM lands, I have yet to find any actual locations in my early stages of research that are suitable (& tolerable) for said stays.
Can any of you give me some locations northwest & southwest for short-term visits (up to 14-days)?
I have trouble finding actual maps for that, & would like to find towns that have supplies for living necessities.
If any of you can offer some direction, I'd appreciate it!
-Robert

Contact the BLM office in Yuma, Arizona for information about the 14-day and Long Term Visitor Areas outside of Quartzsite, Arizona.
http://freecampsites.net/ has a map function so you can search by state.  The type of camping (free or cheap) is color coded.  Each site has a description and with coodinates.  The website also has a forum where locations can be discussed and questions can be asked.

It's an awesome resource.