VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 05-28-2019

Hello and good morning - good to see sunshine hereabouts for a change. I'll be going to Coeur d'Alene to see my daughter and hopefully take care of car issues. While there I want to stop at JoAnn Fabrics to buy whatever I'll be making into curtains for the van. Might as well do it now while my sewing machine is still set up in the living room of my apartment.

RE: Good morning - B and C - 05-28-2019

Good morning. Nothing happening here other than 90 90 (90 degrees and 90% humidity). Paint on floor of shed hasn't fully cured yet. Humidity is too high. At least it hasn't rained since it was painted so the doors have remained open. Hopefully we can get shelves and electricity in it Thursday and Friday. These are the son's days off.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 05-29-2019

Hi all dwellers sitting here having coffee with the dogs sleeping nothing really going on really bad storm moved through my part of Missouri yesterday

RE: Good morning - B and C - 05-29-2019

Good morning. At least you didn't get hit with a tornado :-) The rain hits here tonight so the shed doors will have to be closed. Floor still not completely dry, too humid. It has been a week. Hope we can work on it tomorrow.

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 05-29-2019

Hello. Yesterday I sawed through 5 furring strips with a hacksaw and I already feel like a master carpenter! Today will be busy. Next steps: clean the floor again and glue furring strips to it. I think I've decided what kind of insulation to buy.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 05-30-2019

Howdy dwellers have a great day stay safe.  May God be with those in tornado ally where I am

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 05-30-2019

GM all
easy day
new carpet in kid's room in afternoon
dog to groomer

other than that taking life easy as usual

RE: Good morning - B and C - 05-30-2019

Belated good morning. Hunker down and dodge those twisters.

Stopped raining for awhile so we started on the electrical for the shed. Ran a conduit down from the eave, underground and back up in the shed. Running 12 Ga romex and tieing in the boxes is rough. Got the 20 amp GFCI installed. :-) Working on pulling wires for lights and outlets and summer is here. Lots of breaks. Hopefully I can get the wiring finished tomorrow. Then next week shelves.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 05-31-2019

Hi dwellers have a great day not doing anything today.  Looking for next service dog after BUSTER passed away a couple of months ago . What fun to look I am extremely picky about what I choose.

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 05-31-2019

Good morning. What a lovely day - it is not even 8am yet and I've already been outside. That's kind of unusual for me. I guess once I get into van life it will be the norm.