VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 06-17-2019

Hi dwellers

RE: Good morning - B and C - 06-17-2019

Good morning. Hope everyone is doing well.

Started raining yesterday (2") and another inch overnight. Don't have to water the sod and after it stops raining, I can go fill up the gas tank in the van and park it in its' normal spot. Gotta move the motorcycle trailer too. Then we get to start moving STUFF to the shed. Underwhelmed.

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 06-17-2019

Hello people . . . I went on a short journey yesterday after church - ended up at Heyburn State Park at the southern end of Lake Coeur d'Alene. This was a glimpse of my life to come once I get the apartment cleared out. My tentative schedule is to spend July traveling and to clear out the apartment from August 1 through September 15.

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 06-17-2019

GM
very hot/sunny at the beach. I love it Smile
good times on this trip.
saw super baby little dolphin with its mom....omg can we all say SUPER CUTE! mini flipper...just wanted to take him home and stick him in the backyard pool...hubby said no

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 06-18-2019

Hi dwellers not sure what I am going to do today will be interesting to find out . Went to have have a stress test done on my heart yesterday was a bit scary being put into a tunnel so the doctor can look and see if my heart is working properly. I hope it is .

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 06-18-2019

yea no one likes a tunnel. I sure don't. Glad you got thru it all!

GM
vacay is fun Smile bacon frying at other campsites outside, OMG the smell is so nice! nothing like bacon on the wind, making me hungry HA

relax on beach, sunny and nice. more turtles nested last night, a ton of those suckers around which is a good thing, the numbers of them nesting are improving due to conservation efforts which is nice to know.

enjoy the day all

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 06-18-2019

Watching wildlife is neat and educational even for us the mature people to not just kids .have a great day dwellers.

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 06-18-2019

true. I love natural. As Earth intended. Without TOO much human interaction but nowadays some has to happen or us humans would destroy it all Sad

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 06-18-2019

Good morning - another exciting day... might go somewhere in my van. The floor building (part two) will be on Thursday.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 06-18-2019

(06-17-2019, 01:17 PM)travelaround Wrote:  Hello people . . . I went on a short journey yesterday after church - ended up at Heyburn State Park at the southern end of Lake Coeur d'Alene. This was a glimpse of my life to come once I get the apartment cleared out. My tentative schedule is to spend July traveling and to clear out the apartment from August 1 through September 15.

that sounds like a great plan. You will have a better idea of what to keep and what to let go of. Plus you get some fun before the drudgery of clearing out.