VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 07-12-2019

Good morning. Today... I'm across the river at the campground's day use area. Looks like the campground hosts who were here on the 4th pulled out. I'm waiting for noon to go get my free lunch at the Karuk tribe's "Senior Nutrition Center "... I've been eating there the last 2 days. Nice to get one good meal a day. I don't have a kitchen in my van.

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 07-13-2019

B and C....yea time and money. a real motto in life ain't it? Smile time is precious and so is money in our pockets. Seems we never have enough of both!

TA it is great you have a senior center to help til you figure out how you want your kitchen set up. You do have a little grill etc with ya in case of emergencies and can cook something easy right now if needed?

good morning all
simple day. this and that.
leave tomorrow for 3 day trip to Richmond VA. HOTEL. omg the costs on it are outrageous. We RV everything, boondock and more but this time kid begged for a hotel downtown....she does ask for so little literally that we thought what the hell....omg the costs are over the top, thru the roof and this will be her last hotel on my dime Smile in 5 when she graduates college she can rent all the hotels she wants on her dime LOL

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 07-13-2019

Hi dwellers going to be a warm day picked up a job working on a couple of tractors to make a bit of survival money but all is good. Roommate cost alot of money sharing bills have a awesome day to all.

Dean it is great you got a nice side job working on tractors for some bucks. Keeps one busy Smile
Hubby was a diesel mechanic long long ago. being a farmer he works on tractors all his life. It is a way he could make some bucks also when needed. COOL for ya!

I normally work on cars trucks and vans this will be new to me

ahhh you do the other work well you can tackle tractors Smile Smile
learn something new every day tho is a good thing!

RE: Good morning - B and C - 07-13-2019

Good morning. Work gives you a reason to get up each dayTongue Tractors just have bigger nut and bolts.

A hotel is nice every now and then. Expensive though. Remember when motel 6 was $6?

Well they are done thank goodness for the web

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 07-13-2019

Hello I missed morning... errands... also it is my birthday. Now resting peacefully in the park.

RE: Good morning - B and C - 07-13-2019

You made short work of that Dean.

Happy BD TA! Sleeping in is good too.