VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 07-23-2019

Hi dwellers well taught a friend of mine a lesson yesterday why I got rid of my house lawn matinance I am terrible at running a weed eater he thought I was kidding about it till he saw how bad I am

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 07-23-2019

weed eaters seem to ATTACK me at all times, I run from them darn things Smile

RE: Good morning - B and C - 07-23-2019

Good morning. Weed Eaters take a lot of practice to get good with. I never liked practicing with them.

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 07-23-2019

way younger my old muttley dog would attack weedeaters

so I was doing around the pool filter and my dog was barking and I got into range of his very long long tie out leash from the garage and he bit at the weedeater

blood gushed.

I am damn near fainted on the spot. I ran and got the hose from the house and shoved water into his mouth expecting his tongue to be whacked off......omg to all our luck only his tooth next to his canine was whacked out. so much blood.

I never touched one again....then when a lot older I used it a few times to help hubby but I rarely touch one after as a kid I damn near killed my dog with the stupid thing. I hate those stupid azz weedwhackers with a passion

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 07-23-2019

Poor doggie... glad he survived!!

Weedwhackers aren't part of my life .... six years in an apartment and now #vanlife... yesterday went to watch a rock band practice (met those men at church!) And then drove directly to a remote campsite my son named Lost Woods when we were there the other day. Spent the afternoon getting a shower in the little Lost Woods waterfall... awesome forest location... maybe a picture if I can figure it out here on my phone.... [tried but can't upload them because they're too large.

Today I have the River Readers book club coming up at 11am then ... probably no other events. I'm finally getting a bit lonely at times. That's unusual for me. There are people I'd like to talk to here but too shy to just walk up to their houses to say so. Some things may remain unsaid as I'm leaving Happy Camp on Friday.

RE: Good morning - B and C - 07-24-2019

Good morning. Nice surprise this morning, 75 degrees and clear blue skies. It can stick around but will probably be hot by this afternoon. Ug, I need outta here!

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 07-24-2019

Nice so far here going to be around 80 today

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 07-25-2019

Hi dwellers have an awesome day

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 07-25-2019

TA it seems your time in Happy are about over....you head out tomorrow. It does sound like you enjoyed your time there.....love your waterfall shower!!

wow, a lot cooler here...those Tstorms that rolled thru dropped temps. needed it, the near 100s were a bit rough but now it is like too cool in the morning for me LOL never happy with the weather! HA

Good morning all, hope you have a great day everyone

RE: Good morning - B and C - 07-25-2019

Good morning. Just another day in paradise (roll eyes). Cool again this morning but the heat is on its' was back. Hard to believe it has been this cool late in July. I will take the cool over the heat anytime, just not frigid.