VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-06-2019

I'll trade with you Roamer. You can come and take care of the wife while I get out and mow. I love driving tractors. Used to pull a hay rake for my FIL.

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-06-2019

hubby loves driving tractors also. I could barely get him to sell a few of them when we shut down the farm. He kept 2, now I am trying to get him to sell the backhoe but I have 1 goat left out there in retirement and have to bury her in a while since she is like way over the Boer goat age now...nearing 15 so once that backhoe has dug its last hole that we need, away she goes Smile break hubbys heart but I only have about 4 yrs left to unload all this crap before we hit the road and sell it all!

If we were close I would take ya up on that offer. Trade some home care time for work time.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-07-2019

Well was a productive day helped a friend clean up a yard yesterday to stay productive even after my heart attack hi dwellers

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-07-2019

moving is the key to life Dean....you keep on trucking but don't you overdo Smile be smart about it all Smile do what is best for ya at any time!

good morning
last pack crap into rv
away we go tomorrow. 8 or 9 days at the beach. boy do I need it! last hooray before first yr high school starts for kiddo.
4 yrs and counting....freedom.

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-07-2019

Good morning. Get your exercise Dean, so the Dr. will let you go camping. October is not that far away.

Had a rootbeer float to honor national root beer float day last night Tongue

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-08-2019

Good morning
leave on a beach trip, finally my day to leave is here!
see ya'll later Smile

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-08-2019

Hi dwellers watching the weather more rain today

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-08-2019

Good morning. We will be waiting for tales of your outing Roamer.

Dean, it seems all we can do is hang in there. Have a great day.

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 08-08-2019

Not morning, but want to catch up on this thread today. Mornings I'm usually in the van and for some reason the Chrome app on my phone is no longer working... so I can't check in on this forum until I can get to my apartment and use the computer.

Well - I joined a fitness club and have been there a lot in the mornings this week, just exercising to get used to what's available there. I haven't tried taking any showers there yet and really, I'm still here with my apartment and am able to take showers in the shower I'm used to so why switch now? I'll do that later when I'm on the road and necessity dictates my actions.

What else? Well, I stealth parked for the night for the first time - in the parking lot of the apartments I live in. Got tired of Walmart/Cabelas/RestArea . . . decided to stay a little closer to home. I think nobody is aware that I'm out there. I gave away the bed from my apartment so the only bed I have is in the van.

Walmart... someone parked a big old decrepit trailer and Walmart had to haul it away. The manager said that happens about once a year, at this Walmart. New 24-hour RV parking signs were installed the morning before they hauled it away. Too bad they had to pay for disposing of it when they're just trying to help travelers.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-09-2019

Hi dwellers quiet Early morning did my doctor appointment yesterday got stung by a wasp a couple of days ago let the doctor see it he put me on antibiotics for a week do to new allergies to wasp sting oh fun another pill for a week.