VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-11-2019

Rain here this morning can't work on the van yet

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-11-2019

Good morning. Livingstone is still a little too far north for winter. Something down by Corpus Christie or farther south works well. Here in Houston it does get into the 20's and sometimes snows. We had snow year before last (that stuck). I think here we have 6 weeks of fall, 6 weeks of winter and 6 weeks of spring. The rest of the year is summer. Darn, I gotta get out of here.

Not all Texas Bar-B-Que is created equal. There is one of the better ones I've been to within a mile of here.

Sometimes I think the Dr's want us to keep coming back just so they can collect their fees. Hang in there.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-12-2019

Got the bed built in the van had help from the neighbor finely got it done hi dwellers

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-12-2019

B and C are you guys more the thicker red bbq sauces or are you a lot like our NC 'vingear' based sauces. Hubby is a monster vinegar hard sauce fan, omg I run from it LOL

Good morning
off to the beach in a bit
getting my eyes open and feeling a lazy morning but will push thru the heat of it all to go relax by the waves

I would put pics of my build up the site won't let me

huh why not? are they too big, ya can't upload them? are ya using the 'attachment' part in the bottom and browse thru your pics and upload them there? don't do quick reply to post, use the new reply button and at the bottom is the attachment pic part. did any of that help ya LOL

Yes tells too big of a file

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-12-2019

Good morning.

Roamer - thick, red and sweet. Sweet Baby Ray's is what I use when I don't make my own. The recipe I have makes several gallons so I don't make it often anymore. The son is talking about getting a smoker so it may get back on the make more list. Texas sauces are sweet, not vinegary. I will eat the vinegary stuff but I don't enjoy it as much. Texas bar-b-que is smoked, not grilled.

Glad you got your bed in Dean. Baby steps to getting on the road (again). You can run your photos through Microsoft Paint (included with windows) to make them smaller or send them to yourself through email and select small size.

Nothing but hot here. Eighty one when I got up with 97% humidity = feels like 97. At least in the drier climates, the sweat evaporates, here it just soaks your clothes. Heat index this afternoon about 111. Dang, I need me some mountains.

Same here in my part of Missouri

Dean when ya pull up the pic, right click on that pic and hit edit....you can crop down size, be sure to save smaller size and then ya can upload. hope some of that helps ya Smile Smile