VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-12-2019

oh yea sweet baby ray is a staple in our house so if it is that type of bbq sauce then it is a good one for us except hubby always buys the very vinegar based ones he loves.

smoked. long. oh yea....grilling is grilling, bbq is always smoked. the flavor it gives is what makes bbq a real thing Smile

we so were on getting a smoker but time never allowed us to while working full time jobs and the full time farm....now we are more retired I would rather buy the good bbq and let someone else put in the time waiting on it LOL at the end of a 16-18 hr day working no one would even want to tackle a smoker and just getting it off was too much work Smile

waves are great....few hrs boogie boarding and soaking in wonderful sun and back to rv to eat....near 1 and no food yet, hubby ate, kid just woke up and I haven't eaten so I want a few sausage patties nuked and gonna eat leftover steak and cheese and mushrooms....slathered with a bit of mayo...oh heck yea then back to beach

love vacay so much, cheers

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-12-2019

I was just trying to be clear on BBQ here as a lot of people call grilling BBQing

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-12-2019

oh yea I hear ya and the thought of a grill being a true bbq smoker is just horrible LOL Smile

I guess grilling can be bbq of course but REAL BBQ is a smoked situation to me.....fanatic on that one I guess HA

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-12-2019

Some people call putting the sauce on and then grilling to be BBQ. Not for this Texas lad.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 08-12-2019

grilled or BBQ, I will happily consume either one.... Just don't call me late for dinner and don't try to beat me to the head of the line Smile

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-12-2019

I enjoy BBQ all BBQ makes me happy just the salt kill's me

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-13-2019

Hi dwellers going to try to do some mowing with a friend hopefully today

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-13-2019

so agree Maki....finger licking good, never call me late for that meal Smile

Dean, key for you is cook your own. Salt is only controlled in good form by the original cooker person Smile you order out you never know what the heck ya get!! You buy organic meats NOT sodium injected etc. and control your own sauces and rubs, then ya got good control over that salt lick situation. Hey you can become the low salt BBQ KING ya know Smile

here at the beach by the day use area over the weekend a huge group came in and party's and they towed a big azz real smoker with them.....wow. the had the wood chute on the side the set that thing up at like 5 am and thru the whole damn state park it smelled so damn good the whole day, made hubby's mouth water! Know that is people who know how to eat well!!!

GM, have a fine day all. Off to boogie board some waves.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-13-2019

I am in Kansas City Missouri great BBQ even the dogs like it if I would share

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-13-2019

Cost's too much and tastes too good to give to the dog. Maybe some of the fat scraps? Nah.