VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 08-18-2019

(08-18-2019, 09:06 AM)RoamerRV428 Wrote:  HS you selling the boat and the class C?  just wondering on it but your property sounds fab!
The property is fab. Like a Dutch Masters Painting. But I plan on selling it late spring early summer of next year.  The house is way to big for me.  The glacial lake rests in a bowl surrounded by Forest covered foothills to the Cascades.  I wake up every morning have coffee and stare down at the lake. It is so beautiful and tranquil. There is a 20 acre tract on one of the foothills. It has 2 clearings with fruit orchards. I have been considering purchasing it,  placing a couple of tiny homes on it and just live there in the summer. I love the summers here, I will have a base camp in Washington.

Yes the class C and boat are going. I do more kayaking now. Matter of fact I have Lots to get rid of. I have built a 4X4  overland vehicle that I lived in for 5 months in the desert SW. I am upgrading it now for the fall and winter travels.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-19-2019

Hi dwellers

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-19-2019

Good morning.

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 08-19-2019

Morning all !

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-19-2019

We are an exciting bunch today...

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-19-2019

good morning

LOL Brian, we are super exciting Smile

little drama here but so far so good. should be an easy day hopefully

RE: Good morning - MaTaLa - 08-19-2019

Good morning! My 6th day at Trout Lakes campground, NM. It was a little busier this weekend with folks fishing and there's a evening nuisance of skeeters to contend with but the scenery and weather are great.
It's a no fee national forest campground with only a vault toilet.

May go in, resupply and come back out. Found a great spot tucked away from everything.

Create a wonderful day today!

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-19-2019

Sitting in the kitchen at a friend's house bored out out of my mind.

RE: Good morning - bullfrog - 08-19-2019

Another hot one here at Lake Powell but at least starting to see fewer tourists. Working on my old Suburban today, hopefully be ready to travel this winter and tow my trailer if I get it done. Retirement seems to be a lot of work, sure glad I don't have firm deadlines and can just pittle around!

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 08-19-2019

good morning. I am not bored out of my mind because I am working on wiring which will no doubt drive me out of my mind at some point during the day. So many wires needed for a "modern era" live/work nomad that is setup for off-the- grid as well as on-the-grid. Plus working on making some cushion covers in the evening. But this morning I have orders to fill for my Etsy store, so while the cutting machine is running I am entertaining myself watching you guys be bored Wink