VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 08-21-2019

HS - That truck is getting around! It is good to have friends.

Brian - This too will pass.

Dean - When will you be traveling again?

Roamer - How did the shopping trip go?

Maki - I'm sure you have something wise to say - it seems you are full of great suggestions.

Well...... (deep subject)

Yesterday my friend helped me empty kitchen cabinets and told me to work on my place every day until 3pm before going out to have fun. I tried that yesterday - having fun at 3pm took me to an overcrowded park near the river where I baked in my van as there were no shade trees available. However, I survived, and after a night of Walmart parking I'm back in my apartment with the intention of sorting out my books this morning. I have a list of tasks to do from now until the end of the month. I gave notice to the apartment management team yesterday so I have only 30 days to get my life organized (for the first time ever?) and somehow condensed into the size of a large van.

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-22-2019

very cool TA.....you now have a time line for true freedom on the road....ah, don't worry, the 'junk' will go and the few important things you do want will go with ya in the van and fit well Smile be brutal....don't let stuff keep ya from what you truly want....travel time and less clutter Smile

yea the heat is a killer. sorry you have to go thru that right now!

Shopping went very well actually. Kid got stuff fast and furious and we had the mall to ourselves mostly so I can say it was kinda painless, except for the wallet LOL but done deal right now

Good morning all
kinda boring easy whatever kinda day here, nothing taxing which I like Smile

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 08-22-2019

Good morning all! Another run errand day.

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-22-2019

Good morning.

TA- nothing like a deadline to keep you moving.

Another nothing day here.

Have fun everyone.

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 08-22-2019

Hello again...

I went to Home Depot today to look at cabinets. Saw a shower surround for $350 . . . but that's not a priority. Cabinets are.

Came here and saw the van-build event dates in November and think I'd better go there to get help, get pointed in the right direction, etc. . . . I have an uninsulated, unpaneled van needing massive cabinet space about right now... So much to do . . . so much to learn!

RE: Good morning - B and C - 08-22-2019

TA - have you drawn up for what you want in cabinetry? No one is going to be able to build what you want without it. Custom built cabinetry will work so much better than store bought.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-22-2019

Hopefully in October

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 08-23-2019

Howdy dwellers

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 08-23-2019

TA good idea to get some help. You have a blank slate it seems and those people have good experience so it would be a great benefit to ya I think Smile cool

good morning
today is go off and find sneaker shopping day here for kid for back to school. ugh
other than that, all easy and slow

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 08-23-2019

TA have you insulated yet? Just curious. I found Thinsulate a very easy and viable installation process, a pair of good scissors and 3M 90 spray adhesive.  Plus side it is Hydrophobic. 

Good morning all!  Another errand day, sheesh!