VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - B and C - 09-09-2019

Hopefully you feel the better for it too. Still making good progress. Eleven days to go?

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 05:15 PM)Weldman Wrote:  Honestly haven't ran into anyone who have or can drive a semi on here. I'm sure there is a couple but then the list of folks in the Olympic Peninsula that can are on here are makes it to close to zilch. I just got the girlfriend to shift for me it worked pretty good, she needs to learn the gears anyways.
Maybe we should start a spot for those with Medium and Heavy duty trucks...
I had forgotten you have a bigger rig.  There are women truckers out there, good for her to giving it a go to gain that skill. Be sure to get her a roll of Tums. I know I would need them.

RE: Good morning - Weldman - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 07:22 PM)maki2 Wrote:  I had forgotten you have a bigger rig.  There are women truckers out there, good for her to giving it a go to gain that skill. Be sure to get her  a roll of Tums. I know I would need them.
You wouldn’t believe the things we do for each other and she gets in what I do as a man would to help get things done. She might not know much as I do cause we haven’t been together not even a year but she is learning and willing to give it a go.

Even helped me skin a deer once.  Thumbs Up

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 09-10-2019

Well I am awake I think Hi dwellers

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 09-10-2019

Good morning all!

Dean get that coffee going. Cheers! Coffee Clink!

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 09-10-2019

Good morning. Looks like a good day to do more packing/unpacking/sorting . . . you know, the usual.

RE: Good morning - B and C - 09-10-2019

Good morning. Coffee drank and another hot day to go.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 09-10-2019

(09-09-2019, 08:28 PM)Weldman Wrote:  You wouldn’t believe the things we do for each other and she gets in what I do as a man would to help get things done. She might not know much as I do cause we haven’t been together not even a year but she is learning and willing to give it a go.

Even helped me skin a deer once.  Thumbs Up
You mean she does the stuff that women who travel solo do as a normal thing? Smile  Pioneer women and women living on ranches and farms skin animals.  Some of the native american pow wows have skinning and dressing meat contest for the women.

Always handy to know lots of stuff if you are a women. I was raised with that being told to me. My mother was one who thought a college education was more important for women than men. But she also thought my brothers needed to be able to cook, do laundry and mend their clothes.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 09-10-2019

Good morning from the cool and rainy Pacific NW. We now are out of the drought season.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 09-10-2019

Humid afternoon in my part of Missouri. much went on a walk collected some aluminum cans for extra money I hope. Roommate cost a lot of money . Cheaper to live on the road and I eat better LoL