VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 09-11-2019

Hi dwellers

RE: Good morning - B and C - 09-11-2019

Good morning. 82 and trying to rain (a few sprinkles and some grumbling). We need some rain.

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 09-11-2019

Good morning! 52 here suppose to be a high of 71.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 09-11-2019

82 in my part of Missouri rain is a good thing

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 09-11-2019

Weather? I'm in a climate controlled apartment.

It was cold this morning in the van. A hint of things to come.

Meanwhile, today is the day I want to completely empty this "office" room in which I now sit. Wish me luck. Lots of work left to be done in here.

RE: Good morning - Weldman - 09-12-2019

[attachment=24446]Good morning... sitting here in Olympic National Park topping batteries off before starting the day. Almost got kicked out due to someone not following the rules and it wasn’t me. Drove the rig around park found a empty spot and parked it, went to pay the fee, filled out the paperwork and paid my money and dropped it in the slot. Went to put it in the slot of my spot and low behold was someone’s already there on the board, walked back to my campground to look around, no sign of any spot holding. Waited 30 minutes it was getting late so I unloaded halfway done some couple pulled up in a rental RV and they went off the rails on me and my girlfriend, held my ground I wasn’t moving cause the spot was not marked or anything and I already paid. Told them to get park rangers. Park rangers came by a hour later and said they are not kicking us out but that I should of moved and “they don’t care what the rules say” that I’m now on their radar, lastly sweet rig you got there was the last words. Hate being the criminal when I did nothing wrong.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 09-12-2019

He was just appeasing the other folks and you too. There was no clear path forward for him to take.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 09-12-2019

Hi all my late hi

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 09-12-2019

Stuff happens even when you're trying to do the right thing.

Anyhow, missed morning here because I was at the church. Gave the women's Bible study my big coffee pot and some casserole dishes that I used for potlucks.

Yesterday a man who runs a Christian camp at one of the lakes up north came here to relieve me of my last furniture and some other stuff including some prospecting equipment I had that I'll never use. I was so happy to see it go. Nice man... he will list it on Craigslist or something like that, and the money will go to the camp.

So now I just have the things I saved for Nita, things for Virginia, and then more stuff to give away, throw away, or take with. Eight more days of this... that includes today so I'd better get busy.

Life's good, and getting better. Light at the end of the tunnel, I'm coming your way.

RE: Good morning - Dean and Buster - 09-13-2019

Hi dwellers have a great day