VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - B and C - 09-22-2019

Good morning. The rain cooled the pool off too much for the kids. They did get in but didn't stay long.

Clear skies and warm to hot today. Already 80 at 9:20. Nothing happening.

Stay safe and have fun.

RE: Good morning - SheketEchad - 09-22-2019

Good morning, all,

Yesterday was HOT in the van, up to 100 degrees. I wanted to test it for parking in full sun in the 80's. My current solar cord is very short, so that impacts where I park, unless I unhook everything and just move the little kit. Working on logistics for that.

This morning was beautiful, a perfect 70 in the van and the coffee on the Coleman tasted mighty fine. Laundry day here, so will have to pop off in a bit and do the laundromat fun gig.

Cheers!

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 09-22-2019

Good morning. Cool and drizzling here. Laundry day.

RE: Good morning - Weldman - 09-22-2019

Good morning... raining and cold here, be glad when I leave, doesn’t feel like home here.

RE: Good morning - B and C - 09-22-2019

Home is where the heart is so follow your heart.

Rained another 1/10 or so this morning so hot and humid now.

(09-22-2019, 11:23 AM)B and C Wrote:  Home is where the heart is so follow your heart.

Rained another 1/10 or so this morning so hot and humid now.
I’m just following what feeds my wallet right now to follow where my heart wants to call home Thumbs Up
Rain then  sun comes out, yeah just put a tarp up and you get a free sauna down there

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 09-22-2019

Hello... just got home from church and had lunch. Today... well, I think I'll reorganize the van and get ready to put bins into it. Not sure how many I can fit in there. Something tells me it won't be many.

(09-22-2019, 01:52 PM)travelaround Wrote:  Hello... just got home from church and had lunch. Today... well, I think I'll reorganize the van and get ready to put bins into it. Not sure how many I can fit in there. Something tells me it won't be many.
Custom made bins fit best and hold the most if you got time and supplies.

RE: Good morning - SheketEchad - 09-23-2019

G'morning everyone,

Cool this morning at 63 degrees, but we'll climb to 90 again I suspect. It's a work day, so, pretty much sitting on the bed and working is my deal today.

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 09-23-2019

good morning
chilly, eh, not too much but to high 80s for sure.
full sun, no rain and dying for it but I am in a ho hum mood. Nothing is making me happy today, kinda hate the world, but will get thru it LOL
gotta live in it, have to deal with it all