VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 10-01-2019

By the way, that flu map is still showing the end of the last flu season. The official start of the next flu season 2019/2020 is this week. October and November are the month when you get flu shots. You don't want to get them before October or they might not be effective all the way to the end of the season. But it is now October so you can have your pharmacist or clinic pull the trigger.

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 10-02-2019

Hello again... it was still very cold this morning but should warm a bit this afternoon ... van gets serviced @4. Otherwise, a free day to enjoy North Idaho life. Currently parked outside Auto Zone that should have opened @7:30 but still is not open @7:51. I need to ask about trailer hitch issues.

RE: Good morning - Weldman - 10-02-2019

Good morning... sitting here watching bald eagle eat a fresh caught fish out of the strait, nice weather today. Trying to make decision on whether to go lithium or not using Tesla batteries.

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 10-02-2019

Good morning all. Stitches out, have to chill one more week, then I can hit the road. 

Weldman, was walking on the lake shore yesterday. Bald Eagle swooped just above my head and tagged a fish in front of me. I like watching take off from the water and adjust the fish nose first for aerodynamics. I see them everyday all day long,  along with Ospreys. Large population here.

RE: Good morning - Weldman - 10-02-2019

(10-02-2019, 01:50 PM)HalfShadows Wrote:  Good morning all. Stitches out, have to chill one more week, then I can hit the road. 

Weldman, was walking on the lake shore yesterday. Bald Eagle swooped just above my head and tagged a fish in front of me. I like watching take off from the water and adjust the fish nose first for aerodynamics. I see them everyday all day long,  along with Ospreys. Large population here.
That had to been nice to seen that close up, this one dropped in the strait did same adjustment and landed on embankment on other side to eat. Stitches, hehe I would of cut them out, but that’s just me.

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 10-02-2019

I have no problem pulling stitches out. Just that they were along side my eye.  On a good note the surgeon made me prettier by altering  the majority of scar tissue from an old head wound while he was in the vicinity anyways. Bonus surgery!!!

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 10-03-2019

gonna be near 100 here today. ugh

simple easy day, no drama to handle here other than the weather Smile

RE: Good morning - B and C - 10-03-2019

Good morning.

79 this morning with 92 this afternoon. Looks to cool off next week (yeah, sure), mid 60's to mid 80's.

Dean, the doctor released you for travel yet?

Have a great day.

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 10-03-2019

Good morning all! 55 and to reach a high of 60.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 10-03-2019

Morning. I am up early after a restless night. Amazing how often my broken wrist causes me to wake up while sleeping. Can't wait to get past this stage of the healing process so I don't feel so irritable from lack of a good nights sleep. Lots of grouchy folks who could be cured of it with a good night's sleep. But I will likely be a grouch for a while longer.

I had to get my down blanket out of the bag I store it in, cold weather has arrived in the Pacific NW.

I will be spending my day cutting and packaging the kits I sell via the internet. I need to load an audio book to listen to while I work to help pass the time while I do those repetitious but fairly easy to do task. But first breakfast, hot coffee and hot oatmeal to warm me up.