VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - JohnnyM - 10-11-2019

WooHoo

Congrats -- almost ready to roll. At least you have nice cool weather to do the last little bits in Smile

Bring it!

Johnny

RE: Good morning - bullfrog - 10-11-2019

It is 48 degrees in Bullfrog Utah right now after low thirties last night. We are supposed to warm back up in a couple of days but 20s and 30s at night are too cold for these old bones.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 10-11-2019

Nice sunny day here, not warm but not freezing. Wishing my wrist was healed enough to work on my build.

RE: Good morning - mert3957 - 10-11-2019

(07-24-2018, 04:07 AM)Dean and Buster Wrote:  Ok i am going to stop putting positive stuff in here or anything else. Nobody wants to say hi or anything else I feel like I am on an ignore list .
Hi! and Anything else! I'm not officially a nomad yet but will be soon. Then you'll get sick of hearing from me!

RE: Good morning - SheketEchad - 10-12-2019

Drizzling and 43 here in TN. I may have to change my forum name to VanDitz. I went off and left my duffle of ALL my winter clothes, socks, jammies, jacket. I don't think shorts and tanks are going to cut it, lol. Thankfully, I have my break camp jeans and a pair of sherpa lined clogs and did not pack my blankets with my clothes! Looks like I will have to skip the Cummins Falls hike and hit up a Goodwill or SA or something and just donate them back on my way out, as I have too many clothes at home already!

On a positive note, the hot logic mini makes a nice personal heater at only 38 watts, and homemade spaghetti warmed over for breakfast tastes just as good as it did as a kid when you sneaked it Big Grin

Hi Dean & Buster (waving...)

RE: Good morning - HalfShadows - 10-12-2019

Good Morning Dean and all! Suppose to rain today. We sure could use it lol. Heading to Seattle today and staying the night at my daughters, having dinner with the family then Hitting the road early Sunday.

RE: Good morning - Weldman - 10-12-2019

(10-12-2019, 07:06 AM)HalfShadows Wrote:  Good Morning Dean and all! Suppose to rain today. We sure could use it lol. Heading to Seattle today and staying the night at my daughters, having dinner with the family then Hitting the road early Sunday.
Good morning... Seattle you better have some good brakes and full coverage insurance lol. I’m out here in Quilcene area if you can find the place hehe. Cloudy day here a cold snap passed over, will be glad when I install my diesel heater with thermostat, this Buddy heater on low has me opening up all roof hatches even when below freezing.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 10-12-2019

No need to worry about having good brakes in Seattle, the traffic will typically be somewhere between crawling speed and a standstill. Most especially true of I-5.

RE: Good morning - Weldman - 10-12-2019

(10-12-2019, 11:20 AM)maki2 Wrote:  No need to worry about having good brakes in Seattle, the traffic will typically be somewhere between crawling speed and a standstill. Most especially true of I-5.
Seems to be of same results here on the Olympic Peninsula, this place has exploded in people!

RE: Good morning - SheketEchad - 10-13-2019

33 and clear earlier here today when I woke up. Lots to do today and then on the road again.
I need to figure out if I need a different type of anti-freeze now, because it wasn't nearly this cold back East.
Sure is invigorating though!