VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - crofter - 10-17-2019

54 degrees and not currently raining in OR. Leaves are putting on  a show finally  but really too wet for good fall  color. Van is snug.    -crofter

RE: Good morning - crofter - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 10:56 PM)crofter Wrote:  not currently raining in OR. 

I spoke too soon, the downpour has returned.   -crofter

Good morning - Cammalu - 10-18-2019

More and more people are using Facebook or other sites instead of forums. As far as favoritism I just haven’t seen it on here. I get posts deleted and maybe I just thought it happens to everyone. I just go on. It’s not my forum and it’s run with Bobs rules.

There are many other avenues for discussion if someone doesn’t like it here there is no reason to shout it out.

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 10-18-2019

Good morning from misty wet Happy Camp. We'll be lucky to see blue skies today, but it is still early and it could happen. I'm so glad to be back in the Camp. This place is my home... I left in 2013 to go to Idaho. The Idaho adventure was wonderful and I'm maintaining resident status there... but Happy Camp is special. It is where I know and recognize lots of people.. and those I don't know I often make friends with easily. Right now I need to get through my morning routines and walk down the street for my "Americano de Linda" ... at the gift shop which doubles as a coffee house.

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 10-18-2019

[attachment=24719]
I got a visitor here this morning where I'm parked in the center of town.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 10-18-2019

Huh Sorry to disappoint you but internet "slang" is not going to be limiting my vocabulary when I decide to post something Rolleyes .  The concept that I would do that has me LOL.  or we could just evolve into using emoticons instead Idea   Sure we might as well because using silly little pictures just ain't right Big Grin

But for my own unorthodox delectation I will continue to use an alternative method of inscribing communications with alternative meanings to modern internet slang cause that is even more just ain't right. K?

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 10-18-2019

Dats me... a Prig Lol!

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 10-19-2019

As to being a word Prig, no that is not something I am because the definition says it has to be pointless but that is not the case for me. I can't change my brain other than by abuse or accident. Maybe I am a freak of nature, but I scored in the top one percent of the nation on high school achievement, college entrance and also on IQ test in English. That is just how I am wired, for me words have meanings and they are meant to be used to enable precise communication. So I have zero inclination to dumb it down and quit using a perfectly good word because someone thought I meant something else.

But that freak of nature stuff sure comes in handy for rapidly zeroing in on the keywords that unlock where information is hiding out there on the internet.

Good morning - Cammalu - 10-19-2019

I always knew you were very smart Maki..

RE: Good morning - SheketEchad - 10-19-2019

G'mornin' everyone!

Much warmer this morning than yesterday - my mini hot logic is getting a workout in off label use as a personal space heater Smile Warms up blankets quite nicely. Of course, I have the luxury of power connectivity here which I usually do not have.

Closing in on the end of my stay here in KY, and very sad to go. But must head home for a short break to attend to bidness and prep for my next trip. Plus, if my friends keep feeding me this good, I'll have to buy more clothes and NOT because I forgot them!

I'll be passing through TN, VA and NC and will give a wave to any nomads I see! Have a glorious day all, and keep drivin'