VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - crofter - 12-24-2019

Jack Frost is visiting us during Christmas Week, lows in the 30's with everything layered in frost in Western OR. Looks like a silver world. Happy Christmas everyone!   ~crofter

RE: Good morning - crofter - 12-24-2019

(12-22-2019, 08:14 AM)maki2 Wrote:  Hooray, today the world turns and in the northern hemisphere we will once again be on the cycle of having an increase in the length of daylight hours. Only a very tiny amount but I will celebrate it by raising a toast, well actually a piece of toast along with a cup of coffee. Choose the beverage of your choice to join in the celebration of the return of the light.  You know what they say, the secret to being happy is to appreciate the small things even when it only amounts to a few seconds of time Smile
Hooray!! Hooray!! Hooray!!  (crofter raises a cup of tea).   ~crofter

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 12-24-2019

A quiet day here at the workshop space. Most of the businesses in this building are now shut for the holiday(s). So just a few of us around who live/work here plus the people in the condominium next door that shares the parking lot. I will be spending  Christmas Eve afternoon sewing up a Christmas present for my friend. Mostly straight seam sewing, the only somewhat tedious part is putting in a zipper.

I shipped off the last before Christmas order for some of the Tiny Village kits. There will very likely (hopefully) be more orders coming in after Christmas, there typically are as the spirit lingers on through January.

To share, a photo from a customer who used the Tiny Village buildings they purchased as a kit  to make themselves a special Christmas wreath. Really well done project. I love it when they send me photos of what they do with them. These were from the set I designed in 2015.
[attachment=25071]

Good morning - Cammalu - 12-24-2019

Wow! That’s lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Good morning - B and C - 12-24-2019

Your houses put to good use. The person that made the wreath has some talent too.

Good morning - moontiger - 12-24-2019

That's really pretty.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 12-24-2019

Beautiful wreath with the adorable tiny buildings! Merry Christmas everyone. It is raining... slightly cold.. I'm at one of my evening parking places just outside of town. Vanlife continues...

RE: Good morning - RoamerRV428 - 12-25-2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE.

I hope everyone has a fine holiday!!

Good morning - moontiger - 12-25-2019

Merry Christmas everyone. [Image: 5b3847d84d4c64a785fcd3e17ee35161.jpg]

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 12-26-2019

I got the perfect Christmas gift tonight. A gift certificate for labor help. Specifically for helping install the brake controller unit that goes under the dash in my Honda Element. My model was not pre-wired for plugging in a brake controller so that means some of the labor required extended bending that I am unable to physically do. That is the part of the labor I was given a gift certificate for. Much better than getting a box of chocolates although that is also a great gift.