VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 02-13-2020

Interesting - I've been having a few lower back twinges around my spine ... though it is uncommon for me. Hope this won't continue. I'm getting ready to vacuum and wash carpets here and need to go into civilization soon to get my van registration and license taken care of. That may be a two day trip... maybe more.

RE: Good morning - Zork - 02-13-2020

Best wishes!  I hope it calms down for you.  I find that my upper back gets tight when I am stressed, and then takes a lot of focus to get relaxed again.  If I stretch too much, that only makes it worse.  Weird.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 02-13-2020

I just did car registration tabs today. I had been using a girlfriend who lives over on the Olympic Peninsula's address for my car registration. But with all the new security laws I had to use an address in Seattle as I was not paying rent to her. My new tabs as a penalty for being in a city are $100.00 higher than they would have been out in the unincorporated area in the countryside. Ouch, that hurt my budget quite a lot.

RE: Good morning - crofter - 02-13-2020

Flexiril is the one the doc refuses to write. I'm on the mend with some hot tub time and sleeping on a hard surface. It was my upper back, so glad breathing is less painful.  

Super nice day today, with lows near 50 degrees in southern AZ.  Happy Valentines Day everyone!  We started celebrating early with chocolate and flowers. -crofter

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 02-15-2020

Hello.. good morning... just another day on the farm. I'll continue working on floor cleaning today. It is looking good in there. Every day another improvement.

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 02-15-2020

(02-15-2020, 11:12 AM)travelaround Wrote:  Hello.. good morning... just another day on the farm. I'll continue working on floor cleaning today. It is looking good in there. Every day another improvement.
Nice to have clean floors Smile

RE: Good morning - B and C - 02-15-2020

When you get finished, you can take a vacation and come to south texas and get mine cleaned Tongue

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 02-15-2020

Got plenty of work to do right here. Sorry, Brian!!

There's an old, old apple tree in my front yard that produced a lot of apples last year. I know this for certain because they're rotting on the ground and when someone steps on them, there's applesauce! I've decided to take one wheelbarrow full of apples and rotting leaves to the designated compost pile place in the backyard each day. The people who lived here before left an awesome wheelbarrow and good rakes and a shovel. Of course, I already had a nice shovel in my van, but I think I'll leave that there.

RE: Good morning - B and C - 02-15-2020

Am I hearing hard apple cider in the future or just fresh apple pies? A friend in idaho makes both Smile

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 02-16-2020

There will be fresh apple something, if they're any good at all. Time will tell.

Happy Sunday, everyone. It is raining here.