VanDweller Community Forums
Good morning - Printable Version

+- VanDweller Community Forums (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums)
+-- Forum: VanDweller Community Resources (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic and Chit-Chat (https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good morning (/showthread.php?tid=32006)

RE: Good morning - maki2 - 03-21-2020

(03-21-2020, 12:04 AM)crofter Wrote:  You ve got it made maki, TP and water.  -crofter
Now if only we were allowed to be free range chickens instead of staying confined in our cages.

RE: Good morning - nature lover - 03-21-2020

I didn't think about how it might help with the social distancing but now than you mention it there did seem to be less of a crowd in the isles I was in. Except for this one guy????

(03-21-2020, 10:47 AM)nature lover Wrote:  I didn't think about how it might help with the social distancing but now than you mention it there did seem to be less of a crowd in the isles I was in.  Except for this one guy????
You could try upgrading your look with the latest DIY fashion item.   A respirator made from a woman's bra up.  Perfect fit and the lacier the better. That way men no longer have to hide their fetish items in a drawer and of course many women already have the project supplies on hand as bras include straps, elastic and hooks to fasten them in place with. Padded bras are the most effective for filtration.

If the malls were not closed there might be a run on these items at Victoria's Secret or perhaps they will convert their factory over to making them.   The Haines underwear company just announced it was retooling their factory to start making face masks.  I told my friend who passed on that news story that it was because they already had the ability to make bra cups Wink He spit his coffee out from laughing which of course is no longer socially acceptable behavior. I guess I do need to be more cautious about telling dumb jokes now.

(03-21-2020, 10:47 AM)nature lover Wrote:  I didn't think about how it might help with the social distancing but now than you mention it there did seem to be less of a crowd in the isles I was in.  Except for this one guy????
You could try upgrading your look with the latest DIY fashion item.   A respirator made from a woman's bra up.  Perfect fit and the lacier the better. That way men no longer have to hide their fetish items in a drawer and of course many women already have the project supplies on hand including tie straps, elastic and hooks to fasten them in place with.

If the malls were not closed there might be a run on these items at Victoria's Secret or perhaps they will convert their factory over to making them.   The Haines underwear company just announced it was retooling their factory to start making facemasks.  I told my friend that was because they already had the ability to make bra cups Wink  I think this one might be good for the "YARC" thread.  My friend is going to ask his son to photoshop it and post it on instagram ... bound to go viral. His son is a professional videographer and has done a lot of work for Vogue Magazine so he knows exactly the right look for this prank.

maki 2 - thanks for the great idea. Some friends say I act like a boob so its natural. By the way, you mentioned Victoria's secret - I've seen the pictures and discovered that Victoria does not have many secrets!!!

RE: Good morning - Qxxx - 03-21-2020

"A respirator made from a woman's bra"

They're already doing it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bras+as+face+masks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X

Qxxx - you made me look - I have nothing better to to than follow leads and links. Thank God the Covbid 19 is not a computer virus.

I think they are also doing it with disposable diapers...unused works best.

RE: Good morning - Qxxx - 03-21-2020

(03-21-2020, 01:18 PM)nature lover Wrote:  Qxxx - you made me look
Note, they are only showing the "after" pictures.

RE: Good morning - travelaround - 03-21-2020

What an education this thread is today! I can just imagine all the homeless people in Seattle running around with bras on their faces. Wow, life just got weirder.